Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions.....new and old....

Well, it is hard to believe that 2009 is here. This May will be 20 years since I graduated from good old Bellaire High School. Time has flown by and it is hard to believe how much has changed in my life. One thing that has not changed is my love for my family and my Lord. Without both, I would be lost.

I thought about things I would like to improve on so here it goes:
1. Spend more time reading my bible......
2. Commit to a 4 day work out week (thanks Kara....)
3. Learn to say NO more often.........even if I think no one else will do it......
4. Only eat sweets on Sunday..our day to eat out....
5. Make more time for Buzz and I as a couple......
6. Learn to love stupid people even if they get on your nerves.....

What are your plans for the new year????

1 comment:

Lori said...

Really? Loving stupid people? Maybe be tolerant of them but love???? That's gonna take a lot of work! LOL
Hope 2009 is a great year! By the way...how's it feel to be out of school for 20 years??? Make fun of me will you...it came right back at ya! haha Call me!