Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Pappy Don!!!

For those of you who know me well, this is my Dad. He has a birthday tomorrow so I wanted to give him a shout out!!Happy Birthday Pappy!!!
Not only is Dad missed by us, but really by Ben. It is very sad when we talk to dad on the phone and all the dog can do is sit and look sad. They say dogs can tell when they are around those with big hearts, I guess Ben knows how much Pappy means to each and everyone of us so that is why he loves my dad so much.


This was dad with "his boy" this past summer. Dad calls him every morning to check on him and discuss the days activities. He will never know how it much to me that he invests his time in our lives, not because he has to, but because he wants to. Dad has always been the leader of our family. He taught us well, loved us great and will forver be cherished as our father.
Happy Birthday Dad...I love you.......

1 comment:

Christina38 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPPY DON