Sunday, January 11, 2009

My favorite Goober!!

This is my niece Ella. She and my sister Kim came over today for a visit and filled my house with laughter. Don't ya just love the kool aid stained mouth!! She has turned into quite the little bossy lady!!
Sarah Kate put her new hat and play glasses on Ella and had her running around the living room saying "peace out"! Of course she thought she was all that because we could not help but laugh at her! The center of all our attention!!

Uncle Buzz was eating cinnamon rolls and she was not about to let anyone get away with not sharing with her. She really took to Buzz today and was giving him all kinds of attitude!! That's my girl!! It was so funny because she kept telling Buzz, "get out of Pappy's chair". The funny thing is, that is Pappy's chair when he is here! What a smartie!! She must get that from me!!


SK has not figured out that Ella is not a baby anymore and it very capable of getting around herself. Sis wants to pick her up all the time. Today was bitter sweet. I was so glad to have them over, but sad too. Kim and Ella are moving back home next weekend. My brother Mark has been back there for a long time working and Kim has finally gotten a job in Pittsburgh so they will be able to live as a family again. I am happy for them, but sad for us. Our schedules did not allow for alot of time together, but they will be missed. Hopefully, we will be able to get together when we go back to the valley.




Benjamin was Ella's buddy today. She shared her popcorn with him and lots of kisses. Watch out Pappy, Ben may have a new love!! Aunt Sis loves you Ella Kay!!



No comments: