Thursday, June 25, 2009

Which way do I go?????

Well friends, something has been on my heart and I need prayer. As you all know, Relay for Life has become very important to me since my dad became diagnosised over a year ago. The kids and I worked real hard this year to raise funds and I am so proud of my kids for getting out there and getting donations. As a family, we raised over 350.00. Not to bad!

My friend will be the Chair for the event next year and I am so proud of her. Kara is a very organized and rational thinking person and she will do such a great job as the chair. Ske really but everything she had toward the event this year so I can only imagine all that will be done for next year.

Here is where I need prayer. After me making the comment that she is rational, she asked me to co-chair with her. I am usually the type that says "YES", but this time around, I asked her for time to pray about it. It is a huge committment and I am notn sure I can do the job. Kara feels otherwise.

I guess I should trust her cause she also told me that I could tow the camper a few weekends ago and I did. I just need to know that I am supported by the family and a little encouragement goes along way. So pray for me. Pray for Kara. And that this event is blessed beyond all belief.

No comments: