Friday, June 5, 2009

End of the Year.....

Well, the school year has come and gone and it feels like I ahve been at Oakstone forever. It was a great year and I have met so many wonderful people. I am sure I will see a few over the summer.

First of all, let me say how much fun it has been working with Katie and Jess. These two have become like family and I am greatful to share my days with them. We have shared tears of laughter and tears of joy. I am very blessed to have them in my life.

Maryann and Judy and of course Deb have proven to bring much laughter to our days and if we were not fired this year, we probably will not be. It is nice to work at a place that everyone encourages one another.

The kids have given much love...much pain..and much laughter. I have enjoyed gett ing to love them and am greatful that their parents allowed us to love and care for them. I am now excited to crochet, read and drink wine on my front porch. I hope everyone has a restful summer!!

No comments: