Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome to the world Alena.....

Well, here she is...Alena Chillog. I would share her middle name, but that has yet to be determined. I am voting for Marie since it is Anita's middle name and several family members so it is special. Let me know what you think too. She will be going home tomorrow morning so they had better figure it out soon.
Here is Steven and Ella Grace loving their new sister. I was really worried about Ella being jealous, but I am so proud of her. She makes everyone wash their hands and she herself cannot keep her hands off of her.


I cannot figure out who she looks like, Buzz said Greg (Anita's husband). All I know is that this baby is very blessed because she has more people who love her in her short time with us than most have in their entire life.

This is the family together. Anita is doing great and cannot wait to be discharged tomorrow and get some rest at home. The kids are going back to Barton with Anita's mom so she and Greg will have a few days to be with Alena before everyone gets back. Then, it is to my home Ella Grace comes. The fun will begin!!



You know, Alena was not planned AT ALL, but she is such a blessing and just one more Chillog kid for me to love!! Yes Pappy, I will share her with you when you get here!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaawww! How sweet! Anita, you look great! I am still jealous you got a baby fix this morning Deb! I want one! (a fix that is, not a baby!) Congratulations Chillogs! (Oh....and by the way--I was right!!! No waiting till Tuesday!)