Saturday, February 14, 2009

Since I'v been gone......

Hey guys, I know it has been a while since I have posted. Life has been so busy and I think about posting once I have logged off and then it is one of those "I'll do it later". That time never seems to happen.

So what is new???? I am now addicted to this loom called the knifty knitter. It is this loom and that you can knit hats on. I am so engrossed with it that I find myself picking it every free minute I get. I made one for Kara for her birthday. One for Sarah Kate and one for Anita's new baby. Which, by the way, we are waiting to hear about because Anita's water broke this morning. Which means, next week, Ella Grace will be spending some time here with us!! YEAH!! Anywho, I made a scarlet and gray one last night..TOO CUTE!! Sk wants some for her American girl dolls! I am sure Ella Grace will have one too!!

Buzz is doing well. UPS has picked back up and he is working pretty well. Which is a praise. Thanks to all of you who are praying! He and Corey are getting geared up for baseball. Buzz is going to be an assitant coach and most of the team from last year is back together so it should be a great season. Hard to believe it is that time all ready!

SK was choosen to be student of the month and has her special breakfast this coming Wednesday. This has completely made her month because she has wanted to be part of this for two years now. They are choosen for character building, respectful, honesty..etc... I am so proud of her!

Tonight is date night for Buzz and I. We are not sure of all the plans, but ya know, life has been so crazy, all we care about is spending some time by ourselves. Sometimes, quiet,peaceful evening are the best!!

Hope all of you are spending today with someone you love..Happy Valentines Day....

No comments: