Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Singing Star....

Tonight the children's choir sang with the adult choir at church. Sarah Kate has been so excited about this. She has practiced so hard and was so excited to get dressed up and "perform" for the whole church.


This is Julia! She is my friend Kara's daughter and she also performs in the choir. She loves to dance and sing and I am sure this is why she and Sarah Kate are such good friends. Two drama queens !!



Sarah Kate excites me when I think about what she might become. I love to hear her thoughts because she is such a good person and really does love most everyone. She tries to see the good in people and I love her for that. She has a huge heart for The Lord and really tries to do the right thing at all times.
I hope that during this Christmas season, we can all become like children and love one another the way that He wants us to.


2 comments:

the burchard bunch said...

aww Deb... she's so big.. makes me a little sad.... I remember her walking around with her "LuLu" pink passy and her feety pajamas... what happened???

How did they grow up so fast?!?

I bet she sang like an angel!

Christina38 said...

Most everyone? DO tell..